Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fast Break

My new favorite candy bar. Mom would hate it because there's no crunchies. Smooth, creamy, chocolate and peanut butter with a bit of chewey thrown in for substance. What could be better?

Red Bull. That's a great little item of grass tasting liquid. I'm sleep deprived right now and really feeling it because I've been getting 8 hours of sleep each night for the past few months. Used to down a couple of Red Bulls a day this time of year. October in a costume shop is ragingly, crazily wonderful. Except for some customers that, if it weren't for Red Bull, would be severly punished for their bad behavior.

Last night was my first long night lawyer thing getting ready for a status conference. But I think I got some good stuff together.

My halloween costume is coming along swimmingly, but I'll be putting in late nights on that too.

Tomorrow, I get sworn in. I become a real attorney!

No comments: