Friday, October 14, 2005

Cream Cheese

That's what I'm eating right now. Can't eat the bagels because the wheat makes me sick. But I'll eat the cream cheese straight. Pumpkin is surprisingly good - but maybe it's the nutmeg that I like. Strawberry, and now, I'll give maple raisin a try.

Not bad. Strawberry and Pumpkin are better.

So, now I'm a real attorney. Mom brought in Diet Lime Coke yesterday because now I'm the "real thing." I actually felt a tingle in my body when I stood and took the oath. There is a real responsibility that comes with being authorized to represent other people. It's an odd sort of principal-agent relationship, where the agent's knowledge and experience are (supposed) to be beyond the principal's and the principal is in such a vulnerable position. If the agent doesn't truly work for the good of the principal, the principal could be harmed and may not even know it. Anyway - I'm excited to be able to sign my own letters and file motions with the court and everything. Crazy!

No comments: