Friday, March 09, 2007

Parents and Miracles

Mom gets in tonight. I'm so excited to see her again. People around me are a bit sick of me talking about it.

But this is what I've determined: we need a miracle.

There's been so much going on emotionally with the family, though not a lot "plot-wise." The specific events are quickly stated: Mom, Dad and Bean living far, far away, Mo and Nini expecting their first kid, Monchichi and company getting ready for the bar and the third kid, and myself, alone, at home. Not much else going on, and it's all pretty much normal type stuff.

But it's been so hard for Mom and Dad particularly. I'm intimately acquainted with my own difficulties. I'm not certain of what Bean's been facing, and I think he may have a hard time articulating it, but I suspect he's feels a weight he does not like. (Don't we all?)

So what I'm thinking is that we need a miracle. I fully expect to get one. Ether 3.

No comments: