Friday, November 04, 2005

CLE

CLE - Mandatory. Must be there or else... Once I get there, it's three hours of "Be good. Be nice. Don't be mean. Behave yourself." And then an hour of "Billable hours really stink, don't they?" These are all things that either I've heard since before I could speak or that is not really a news flash to any lawyer. Even the lawyers who don't have to bill hours know that they stink - that's why they're in a job where they don't have to bill hours. And they planned on it originally being 5 days! It was three hours of a waste of my time. But oh well, I love doodling.

CLE - it should stand for something like Colossally Lugubrious Excretion, or Crazy Lawyers are Evil. Yes, I like that - it's easier to remember. Though "lugubrious" describes this morning perfectly.

No comments: